Friday, August 31, 2007

Prayer Requests

- Pray that God will help me relax. My stress level about everything is ten times higher here. Katya told me I am very serious and careful and never silly and relaxed. I told her I need my little sister around and then I can be silly all day, but she’s right, my heart rate never seems to go down. Pray for good ways to be goofy : )

- Pray I’ll find the cord that connects my camera to the computer and can show you all pictures of everything. And pray my parents aren’t too upset when they read this request :D

- PRAISE that Katya has been opening up to me in amazing ways. Pray for her and for the dynamics of the new girls whenever they come.

2 comments:

Chrissie Momo said...

Maybe I should send you some tips on how to be goofy, Tibby. That would be the easiest thing in the world for me to do, you know. :)

I'll be praying for you.

Lawenda said...

Dear Eliza, You have been through so many new experiences in such a short period of time and have met so many new people that you care deeply for--you are amazing! But remember God is awesome and perfect and able to make everything that seems impossible--possible. So continue to TRUST IN THE LORD, with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. But in all your ways acknowledge him and HE WILL MAKE YOUR PATHS STRAIGHT! I am praying for you to find joy and delight as you serve him by loving others. Sending big e-hugs and kisses too, Wendy