Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Ideas and Prayer Requests

The other women at the potluck are all studying Russian with a teacher or tutor, through a language school or privately, and I think I want to try this. Pray I could find a teacher that would be good for me.

Hopefully Tanya will move in with us after her birthday. Two other girls that Lucy met at the dorm, Vika and the Natasha age 15 that I wrote of earlier, are interested. We need to finish the last room for me to live in, and then we’ll have space for another girl to live with Katya and Tanya. Before that I can stay with the little boys. Either way I am no longer in the same room with the girls and will have to be intentional about visiting their room and inviting them into mine so we aren’t isolated. I’m worried about this being a lot harder. Pray about this.

Olya and Sasha want to get permanent custody of Gulia so she can live with them all the time and study at regular school. This is a lot of red tape; pray it is possible!!!!!

Olya and Sasha’s church has a small Christian school that is short of an English teacher, and they’ve invited me to teach my first real English class once a week for four people. I don’t know what ages.

No comments: