Monday, September 10, 2007

To Everyone Who Gave Financially For this Trip

I am getting doubts about this whole cross-cultural missions thing. I feel like I’m spending all my emotional and physical and mental energy learning to survive in this unfamiliar environment, and not helping the Russian Christians who are doing the ministry, and that it’s like that for all Americans so much of the time. I get doubts and think you all made a poor investment, that my being here isn’t benefiting anyone but me.

I have the bulletin insert from my commissioning service. It says you committed me to the moment by moment grace of God, and believe God will equip me to do everything that God wants me to accomplish. It was God you believed in, not me (if anybody believes in me, please transfer it to Him, I can’t live up to it!)

Praise Him for all I'm learning and pray He does all He wants to do.

No comments: